Sunday 7 July 2013

Introducing Stand By For Action

Welcome to Stand By For Action, a Blog dedicated to the many programmes produced by the British Production Company I.T.C. (now defunct) :(

This blog is intended as light-hearted take on my personal thoughts and views, and occasionally some background information and stuff on a variety of I.T.C. programmes like The Prisoner, The Champions, Department S, and other, less well known, shows.

Each week I will watch one episode, and then post comments which I hope will be entertaining, mildly informative, and (hopefully) introduce you to the delights of these programmes.

Although at times my tongue might be firmly in my cheek, please don't take any of my comments too seriously.  I genuinely love these shows, and would rather sit down with a boxed set of The Strange Report, or The Prisoner, than watch much of what passes for popular drama today.

I welcome any comments, thoughts, discussion threads, or suggestions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment